Monday, December 28, 2015

I am, deal with it.

I am the childless son
of an only son who I never really got to know
because at the age of ten, I became the last.

What I wanted yesterday is forgotten.
What I want today is irrelevant.
Tomorrow I want something else anyway.

I am a free man
next to a righteous women who I really know
because from that first moment we became one.

Gratefully living in the shining of her being.
Thinking behind the blinding curtains of my brain.
Surrounded by chaos in the darkness of my worried mind.

I am the prisoner
of my own pretended fear
for all undeserved bright moments and good feelings.

A stranger among strangers, a friend among friends.
The inspirator among young ones, a dreamer among the responsible old.
A good listener among the hurt, the sarcastic one among those complaining.

I fit in with the non fittable ones, trying to fix the unfixable.
Turning with the windmills in my mind, fighting the battle with the future.
Aware of unseen dimensions, denying rational but unfair boundaries.

I am a part of all, a piece of the broken,
taken apart and being reassembled, lost hope and found it back.
A nightmare survivor.
A daydream believer.
I am responsible for all.
I am not responsible for all.
I am, deal with it.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Summer is over (and that's a good thing)

The summer this year was an ongoing repeatment of sunshine, hot weather and hardly any rain. It lasted months, this torture of nature. For m...